RIVCO Trailer Hitch for 2011-2019 Harley-Davidson® Tri-Glide and Freewheeler
Description● Tongue removable when hitch is not in use ● Chrome plated tongue is removed in seconds by pulling a pin & sliding it out ● Made from high-tensile, strong steel ● Made in the USA ● Bolt-on installation made easy with included instructions & mounting hardware read more
HD007-TG-113 – Trailer hitch for 2011-2019 Harley-Davidson Tri-Glide and Freewheeler models
- Tongue removable when hitch is not in use
- Chrome plated tongue is removed in seconds by pulling a pin & sliding it out
- Made from high-tensile, strong steel
- Made in the USA
- Bolt-on installation made easy with included instructions & mounting hardware
There are times when you need to bring some of the comforts from home on the road with you but some things are too large, or too numerous, for the storage on your motorcycle. Installing the HD007-TG-113 hitch with horizontal receiver on your trike allows you to tow a trailer full of comforts from home. Click here to watch our installation video.
Removing the chrome-plated tongue is as simple as pulling the retaining pin and the tongue out of the receiver. The black powder coated, high-tensile steel hitch frame stays on your trike without the tongue in place. Although not included with our trailer hitch, we offer our GL18007-C tow ball sold separately.
Maximum recommended tongue weight of the HD007-TG-113 hitch is 60 lbs. Maximum recommended tow weight of the HD007-TG113 is 600 lbs. Do not exceed the motorcycle manufacturer maximum axle weight when towing.
Will installing a trailer hitch void my motorcycle warranty? No, in 1975 the federal government passed a set of laws called the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act. This act states your vehicle warranty cannot be voided or canceled for using any non-original equipment manufacturer (O.E.M.) part or accessory (like our trailer hitch) unless the manufacturer of the vehicle can prove the use of this non-O.E.M. part or accessory caused a failure of any part or parts on the vehicle. We encourage you to research the Magnuson-Moss act then share your findings with your dealer if they tell you installing our trailer hitch or any of our accessories will void your warranty.
What wiring components will I need to purchase to complete the circuit between my motorcycle and my trailer? There are a few possibilities for wiring your HD007-TG-113 trailer hitch. The components needed will depend on year, make, and model of your trike and the configuration of your trailer’s wiring. RIVCO offers plug-n-play components that cover all the motorcycle models our trailer hitches fit. Here are four quick steps to help you determine which wiring components you will need:
1. You will need our HD007-49 sub-harness to plug into your factory tail light wiring.
2. Determine if your trailer is a four or five wire system. The motorcycle models we designed the HD007-TG-113 trailer hitch to fit use a four-wire CAN-bus wiring system from the factory. If your trailer is a four-wire trailer system, proceed to step three. If your trailer is a five-wire system, you will need the HD007-50 CAN-bus signal converter before moving on to step three.
3. Both four and five-wire trailer systems will require the use of our TWC003 An isolator is like a multi-channel relay pulling power for your trailer lights directly from the motorcycle battery to prevent over-loading your factory motorcycle tail light wiring.
We understand that trailer wiring can seem complicated and we are here to help. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us during our business hours via telephone at 262-763-8222 or anytime via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fitment: The HD007-TG-113 trailer hitch will fit 2011-2019 Harley-Davidson Tri-Glide and Freewheeler models.
Hidden search terms: Tri-Glide hitch, trike hitch, freewheeler hitch, trailer hitch, HD007-TG113, HD007-TG-113, HD007TG113
- 15 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions
- 20 × 14 × 6 in