Can-am Spyder Floorboard Set RS, GS
DescriptionDriver floorboard set with folding sport pegs and feature full sized 12” x 5” boards with rubber mounted Aluminum treads• Boards’ location places your feet 4” forward and 2” lower than the stock pegs • Greatly increase leg room & comfort read more
Title: CA020-V2 – Driver floorboard set for 2008-2014 Can-Am Spyder GS, RS, RS-S, SM5, SE5.
*Will only fit 2012 and older ST models*
- Boards are 12” long x 5” wide
- Positions feet 4” forward & 2” lower than stock
- folding sport pegs at original peg location
- aluminum diamond tread pads with black powder coat finish
- Rubber isolated mount reduces vibrations
- Reduces leg fatigue
- Bolts to existing peg brackets and frame
- Works with Manual or automatic transmission models
- Fits with CA004 Highway peg mounts
The CA020-V2 driver floorboard set will greatly improve your foot comfort over the stock pegs with twelve-inch by five-inch floorboards. They will also eliminate the cramped “sport bike” riding position and reduce leg muscle and joint fatigue by placing your feet forward four-inches and down two-inches over the factory peg location. The anti vibration mounting of the diamond tread pads will reduce vibration. The set bolts on easily in place of the stock pegs without modifications. They feature a short set of “sport pegs” at the location of the original peg for use in more aggressive riding conditions or for a change of foot position on long trips.
- 20 lbs
- 20 × 10 × 6 in