F3004 Highway peg mounts for Can Am Spyder F3 Limited 2016 and newer
- Moves the driver’s feet forward 8-14 inches
- Adjustable arms have a 6 inch range of motion
- Strong, laser-cut steel construction
- Durable black, powder-coated finish
- Works with all RIVCO peg sets and most others (sold separately)
- Easy installation bolts to your factory floorboard mounts
- Fits Can Am Spyder F3 Limited factory floorboards
- Includes adaptors to eliminate folding part of Rivco pegs to keep pegs further inward
The Can-Am Spyder is a very fun machine to pilot. However, clicking on the miles often leaves the driver looking for a more comfortable leg position. These highway mounts provide that comfortable leg-forward position moving your feet 8-14 inches forward so you can keep going in comfort. The set bolts on in minutes and works with all Rivco and most other pegs sets. The set includes adaptors to eliminate the folding clevis portion of Rivco pegs which allows the pegs to be mounted inwards 2 inches more on each side.
Manufactured from laser-cut steel, the set is very strong. The black powder coated finish is durable and compliments the look of your Spyder. Several peg sets are available to finish out the custom look PEGSBK (sold separately) also sold separately are our PEGSWBK.
- 5.5 lbs
- 9 × 6 × 5 in
Chrome Motorcycle Isolation Pegs
Trunk-Mounted, Double Flag Holder for Can Am Spyder RT
Can-Am Driver Floorboards