Indian CAN-Bus Module
Description2014 and newer Indian Chief Classic, Chief Vintage, Chieftain, Dark Horse, and Roadmaster models use a four-wire CAN-bus low-voltage computer controlled wiring system. Therefore, when wiring a trailer to these models, it is required to install the VCC007-50 CAN-bus module. The steps below outline the components needed to wire a trailer hitch to the 2014-newer Indian models:
- The first component you will need is the VCC07-49 sub-harness.
- Next, you will need the VCC007-50 to convert the CAN-bus signal.
- All models require the use of our TWC003 Isolator/convertor.
● Plug-n-play installation
● Requires no cutting, no splicing, no soldering
● Prevents damage to your factory wiring
● Allows CAN-bus signal to work with trailer lights
● Works with RIVCO trailer wiring components
- .25 lbs
- 5 × 5 × 5 in
Replacement White Plastic Clips for 6″x9″ Flag Poles
Black Anti-Vibration Highway Pegs With 1.25″ Clamps
AH-050 – Replacement Air Compressor for RIVCO Air horns