RIVCO Highway Peg Mounts for Honda® Gold Wing
- Strong laser cut steel construction
- Adjustable highway mounts
- Easy bolt on installation
- Black powder coated
- Includes black wide pegs
Fits: 2018 and newer Honda® Gold Wing models
- 3.65 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions
- 9 × 4 × 3 in
Highway Peg Mounts for 2018 and Newer Honda Gold Wing Models
- Lay out and make yourself familiar with the supplied components and fasteners. Starting on the right side and referring to photo (1) Remove the 6mm Allen bolt located between the front and middle exhaust pipe (photo 1A).
- Locate the split clamp assembly marked “R” (photo 2 A). Referring to photo (3) remove the 8 x 85mm bolt with washers, and separate the tRRRRRwRo halves as shown.
- As shown in photo (4) place the two halves around the black engine guard tube and engage the pin located at the end of one half (3A) into the mating hole on the other half of the clamp (3B).
- Rotate the clamp assembly counterclockwise so that the two halves come together and the 8mm bolt holes align. As shown in photo (5A) align the holes in the clamp halve with the hole at (1A). Install the 8x85mm bolt with washers and tighten securely (14-16 ft. lbs.).
- Install one of the peg mounting arms (5B) as follows. Place a washer and lock washer onto one of the supplied 7/16” x3/4” bolts. Place this thru the arm as shown (5C). Place one of the star or toothed washers onto the threads of the bolt (5D). The star or toothed washer should be between the arm and the mount. Bolt this onto the mount as shown, adjust the arm to the desired position or angle then tighten the 7/16” bolt securely (22-28 ft. lbs.). Install the peg of your choice in the remaining hole at the end of the arm.
- Install the left mount and arm in the same manner. After installing both side sit on the bike, adjust the arms and pegs to your liking and retighten all bolts securely.
NOTE: Use caution when setting the arms and pegs to mid to lower heights as this will limit severe lean angles and aggressive cornering and can drag when riding under these conditions.
Thank you for purchasing a RIVCO Product.
RIVCO Products, Inc. 440 S. Pine St.,
To register your warranty and see many other cruiser and bagger accessories, please visit our website.
Rivco Rain Storage Bag Dowel Lock Rod System
RIVCO Add-on Flag pole Socket
RIVCO Chrome Switch Housing Mounted Cup Holder Kit